Apprenticeship RI can help you navigate the process of designing, launching, and, managing an Apprenticeship program. Call us to learn more about Apprenticeship. We work closely with our partners at RIDLT to expand apprenticeship in Rhode Island. Below are links to handouts and resources.
- Manufacturers’ Apprenticeship Toolkit
- Manufacturing Programs at CCRI Video
- Apprenticeship Works (for Manufacturers)
- USDOL Manufacturing Apprenticeship Factsheet | Resource Page
- Healthcare Apprenticeships in Rhode Island
- USDOL Healthcare Apprenticeship Factsheet | Resource Page
Funding and Tax Credits
- Funding for Registered Apprenticeship in Rhode Island
- Non-Trade Incentive Application from GWB
- Federal Resource Playbook
Recruiting Quality Candidates (and EEO)
- EEO Highlights from RI DLT
- 21st Century Registered Apprenticeship. Out Educate, Out Build, Out Innovate. A Shared Vision for Increasing Opportunity, Innovation, and Competitiveness for American Workers and Employers. A Report from the Secretary of Labor’s Advisory Committee on Apprenticeship. 2013
- Resources on Equal Employment Opportunity in Apprenticeship. USDOL.
- Recommendations to Encourage Registered Apprenticeship – Community-Based Organization Partnerships. USDOL. 2012.
- Defining a Quality Pre-Apprenticeship Program and Related Tools and Resources. USDOL. TEN 13-12. 2012.